NGO Africa Watch is an online independent non-profit media publication which casts an in-depth view over the multi-billion-dollar sector, while pushing ourselves to publicize, stories of change achieved by civil society organisations and non-governmental organisations.
- All our content is sourced from Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO)s, Civil Society Organisations (CSO)s, Charities, Foundations and reputable Individuals who have depth understanding of their thematic area (education, humanitarian, climate change, women and youths, agriculture, disability etc).
- We stick to ethical and responsible journalism, guided by a strict Editorial Policy and Code of Practice.
- All of our content is free to read and republish under our Editorial Policy while most media organisations around the globe charge a fee for re-publication.
- We disseminate our content to more than 50 sites worldwide. That gives our content a global reach of 1 million readers a month, and we are growing strong everyday.
- We are a not-for-profit media organisation serving the public good.